10.10.2013

Apple Orchard

It's no secret, I LOVE fall.  

 My favorite season by far. I love living in a place where we experience all four seasons but am usually ready for all of them to transition to the next. Except fall. I could eat, drink, enjoy all things apples and pumpkins and pretty leaves all the time. But somehow with my love of fall-my kids had never experienced an apple orchard. Every year by the time I want to go-no one is doing you pick seasons anymore because you actually have to go apple picking when it's still shorts weather and I always forget. Not this year!! 
God even created an amazing friendship this year with an equal fall enthusiast. So, I texted Ileah after lunch on Sunday and asked if she wanted to go pick apples with us after naps and plans were made. Josiah still (weeks later) associates all things fall with Ms. Ileah. We talk about apples or pumpkins and he asks "Wif Ms. Ileah? Ms. Ileah coming?"