3.24.2014

5 years old!

Our Addilyn is 5 years old. FIVE. I was sure this birthday would be the hardest for me with being sad over her growing up. I'm always excited to celebrate each year of my kids but sometimes it's sad for the Momma when growing up means so many different things. And five is kindergarten-full time education and big girl stuff. Still little, but so very big. But it really didn't bother me at all. She is ready. She amazes me daily with all she can do and all she understands. I'm so proud of her as a five year old. I'm proud to see how she does in school and proud of how amazingly well she's done in preschool this far.  She is a dream big sister. She loves her little brother's fiercely. She's the sweetest girl-I'm impressed by her care and empathy of others. We are so very excited to see all that this year brings.

Happy birthday to the newest 5 year old.