12.27.2013

Christmas

Christmas this year was a little harder than normal, Grandmother was a huge part of all of our Christmas memories and traditions. But, it was still good and we still celebrated Christ's birth in the best way I can think of, together. The kids and I took the train to mom and dads a little earlier than Daddy could come out to be part of the extended family celebrations. Mom got to show off the amazingness of her new table. That thing is incredible. My favorite part of it for Christmas was the centerpiece-all the crystal ornaments my Mom and Grandmother gave to each other for Christmas' since I was a child. Looked beautiful and kept Grandmother a part of the time. Win Win. Mom also included crazy light up glasses at each place setting too.

On Monday we got to meet Pops for a little bit. The kids had fun coming wearing shirts like "Dr. Pops"



I was also amazed at how included Gideon was in the Christmas celebrations. Mom already had his stocking ready-embroidered with his name and everything. He even received gifts Christmas morning! You are loved sweet baby. I doubt anyone realized how much that meant to me-but it meant the world. 


We attempted to get a cute picture of the four of us. Didn't happen. At least one kid is either blurry or not looking in all of them. 
After Christmas Eve service we got pictures of all the cousins, but I didn't get a good one. Derrick mighy have, hopefully I'll add one soon. Cause they looked adorable.

The cousins enjoyed their new dress up outfits.