10.30.2013

Wash MO weekend


Two weeks ago, we went to my parents to see family and celebrate Cecilia's first birthday. I had no idea it would be our last weekend with Grandmother-but we are so very thankful we got time with her recently. More on her later-need to finish this post first! I'm a little behind and if I learned anything going through all of Grandmother's pictures-I want to stay updated and good on the blog/blog books and keep my pictures organized. I'm so thankful for all the pictures we have with and of her. Anyway. Cecilia's birthday weekend.

The 'big' girls got to go shopping with Grannie. 

Grandmother with Addilyn and Lucy at Panera. The last picture I have of her. Maybe one of the last taken of her. She was so so loved.

Dinner camp out at Grannie's store. 

My BFF from college, Emily, was actually in town the same time I was (we always seem to miss each other by a week!). She drove an hour to come see me- after her high school 10 year reunion. So thankful for some time with her!

Addilyn and Lucy playing on my favorite recess toy as a kid. 

Sunday afternoon was the BDay celebration for this girl. Sweet girl was sick over the weekend, so she was a little subdued but we LOVED celebrating her!




One of the favorite parts of the party: The hayride to Pops' pumpkin patch. 

He liked the ice cream. 

Post Party tractor ride to find small enough pumpkins to carry on the train ride home.